Why Miley Cyrus is our new hero!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Names or Nouns?

Sunday, Levi, Honor, Pilot, Coco....sound like a round of mad libs? Noope these are just some of the lovely names that celeberities are picking for their children. If we keep up like this Dakota Fanning will be naming her child Chair. Something needs to be done these are children not pets. Of course I wouldn't even name my dog Sunday but that's just me. I had a child myself this year and while I did consider Anakin, in all actuality i realize my son has to have this name for the REST of his life. I suppose my son unlike celebutots dosen't get a free rehab pass, but cmon people give these kids half a chance. How does Apple look on the top of a resume? What about Moxie Crimefighter? Kids aren't accessories they are people and they deserve names...that's why i'm naming my next child Us Weekly Starr.

No comments: